Thank you for your interest in a position at Port Pirie Regional Council. Please take time to read the relevant Job Description from the website. Job Descriptions are also available on request from the Human Resource Officer (08) 8633 9739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to proceed, the following helpful hints are provided to assist you with your application.
After reading the Job Description if you have any enquires regarding the position telephone the contact person indicated on the position advertisement.
COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION
Your application should include the following:
1. A covering letter stating why you are applying for the position, giving you address and details of how you may be contacted during normal business hours
2. Please ensure the Position Title is clearly marked on the front page of your application.
3. A statement of not more than 2 (two) pages, addressing the Position Objectives and Person Specifications listed in the Job Description. Consideration for Interview is based upon your clear demonstration that you meet the essential requirements for the position.
4. A resume that provides your relevant personal details, qualifications and work history.
5. You should include in your resume the names and contacts of at least two (2) Professional Referees. They must be capable of commenting directly on your work performance and should have worked with you in a supervisory capacity. You are encouraged to contact your referees and inform them that they may be contacted in relation to your job application for employment with Port Pirie Regional Council.
6. Do not submit applications in plastic folders or include original documents.
7. All applications received become the property of Port Pirie Regional Council and cannot be returned to unsuccessful applicants.
LODGING YOUR APPLICATION
Applications quoting the Position Title should preferably be submitted by email to email@example.com
If posted, they should be marked “Private and Confidential” and addressed to:
Alan Hubert, Human Resources Officer, PO Box 45, Port Pirie SA 5540
If hand delivered , they should be marked as “Private and Confidential” and addressed to:
Alan Hubert, Human Resources Officer, 115 Ellen Street, Port Pirie SA 5540
Applications must reach our Human Resource Officer by 5pm on the closing date indicated in the advertisement.
No items available to list.
Last date modified: 2013-12-11T20:39:01