Business Improvement Coordinator
Port Pirie Regional Council is located between the Spencer Gulf and the Southern Flinders Ranges with a population of 18,000 and within 2.5 hours of Adelaide. The town of Port Pirie is currently undergoing exciting change as a major regional centre offering outstanding facilities, new industry initiatives and increased career opportunities. When you join our team you will be rewarded with an enjoyable workplace that is supportive, friendly and welcoming.
About the opportunity
The Business Improvement Coordinator will continue the implementation and refinement of Council’s Business Improvement Framework with a primary focus on improving customer value, service delivery, quality and effectiveness through organisation - wide improvement opportunities, activity reviews and process mapping.
The position will guide and support our teams to adopt continuous improvement to be imbedded as the business as usual approach in how we deliver our services.
The key to your success will be your energy, drive and ability to build relationships across all levels. You will enjoy coaching, facilitating, encouraging people to step outside the square and have a hands-on approach to problem solving.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Knowledge of Business Improvement processes
- Analytical capability/ability to build and drive strategy
- Broad range of industry knowledge to enable the design of a clear path for change management
- Demonstrated ability to prepare complex documentation, reports and submissions
- Project management skills
- Ability to coordinate people, activities and resources
- Strong relationship management skills to build credibility and influence with internal and external stakeholders
How to apply
Applications to be received by close of business Friday 27 May 2022.
To apply for the above position please complete the application form below: