Community Power Network Information Sessions 12-13 November 2019
- Media Releases
Port Pirie Regional Council is proud to be Australia’s first Community Power Network – and we want to make sure you are receiving the benefits!
A series of information seminars will be held in Port Pirie and Crystal Brook next month to share the Community Power Network story and how bulk purchasing for solar panel and battery storage is protecting residents from escalating electricity prices.
Find out more about:
- The benefits of being part of the Community Power Network
- The packages and costs
- The exclusive Virtual Power Plant retail offer
- If you could benefit from a home battery and when to get one
- How to book in your installation
- How you could be eligible for up to $11,100 in battery subsidies
There are also opportunities for landlords/tenants and businesses to get on board to enjoy a significant decrease in electricity costs.
- Session 1 10.00am-11.30am
- Session 2 2.00pm-3.30pm
- Session 3 6.00pm - 7:30pm
- Session 1 10.00am – 11.30am
- Session 2 2.00pm – 3.30pm
- Session 3 6.00pm-7.30pm