Thank you for your interest in Port Pirie Regional Council. Please take time to read the relevant Job Description on our website. Job Descriptions are also available on request from the Manager People & Culture
After reading the Job Description if you have any enquires regarding the position telephone the contact person indicated on the position advertisement.
Completing Your Application
Your application should include the following:
1. A covering letter stating why you are applying for the position, giving your address and details of how you may be contacted during normal business hours;
2. Please ensure the Position Title is clearly marked on the front page of your application;
3. A statement of not more than 2 (two) pages, addressing the Position Objectives and Person Specifications listed in the Job Description. Consideration for interview is based upon your clear demonstration that you meet the essential requirements for the position;
4. A resume that provides your personal details, qualifications and relevant work history;
5. Port Pirie Regional Council will always seek your permission to contact referees should your application be in consideration;
6. Do not submit applications in plastic folders or include original documents.
Lodging Your Application
Applications quoting the Position Title should preferably be submitted by email to email@example.com
If posted, they should be marked “Private and Confidential” and addressed to:
People & Culture Officer, PO Box 45, Port Pirie SA 5540
If hand delivered , they should be marked as “Private and Confidential” and addressed to:
People & Culture Officer, 115 Ellen Street, Port Pirie SA 5540
Applications must reach our People & Culture Team by 5pm on the closing date indicated in the advertisement.