Have Your Say on Revised Community Plan
Port Pirie Regional Council is embarking on a review of its Community Plan 2016-2025 and would love to hear from you!
This Plan sets out Council’s priorities and objectives for the next 10 years. As the COVID-19 pandemic has created a somewhat uncertain financial climate, Council is considering a 5-year view instead of the traditional 10-year plan.
Council’s three year Business Plan is also currently available for public consultation, giving the community an opportunity to view and comment on Council’s short term and longer term visions concurrently.
A revised draft of the Community Plan was created following workshops with Elected Members, input from Council’s Executive Management Team and a community survey conducted earlier this year.
The community provided Council with great feedback through the survey and it is clear that community wellbeing, footpaths, unsealed roads, tree maintenance and the overall appearance of towns, playgrounds and the Port Pirie Riverfront are key focus areas.
The Community Plan can be viewed online atwww.pirie.sa.gov.au/noticeboard/consultationor in person at the following Council offices:
- Council Administration Centre, 115 Ellen Street, Port Pirie
- Port Pirie Library, 3 Wandearah Road, Port Pirie
- Crystal Brook Office, Bowman Street, Crystal Brook
Feedback can be submitted by:
- Post - Address to PO Box 45, Port Pirie SA 5540
- In Person –Drop your written feedback in to one of the above Council offices
- Email - Send an email to email@example.com
Consultation on Council’s draft revised Community Plan 2016-2025 closes 5.00pm Friday 20 November 2020.