Communications and Library Surveys Now Open
- Media Releases
Residents throughout the Port Pirie Regional Council region have the opportunity to shape the future of our communities and the services Council provides.
Two surveys have been released to seek community input into important Council services and activities before the review of Council’s Community Plan begins early next year.
The surveys, officially released today, are:
Communications Preference Survey
- Council is committed to improving our communications and interactions with our communities. This includes how we deliver information and news to you and how you wish to engage with us.
Port Pirie Regional Library Service Planning Survey
- Council wants to hear the community’s views on the Library services offered in Port Pirie and Crystal Brook. It doesn’t matter whether you are a user or non-user, we want to hear what you think about our libraries and how they could be improved.
Surveys are available:
- Online (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pprclibrarysurvey and https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pprccommunicationssurvey) and through Council’s website (www.pirie.sa.gov.au/noticeboard/consultation)
- Hard copies are available at the Council Administration Centre in Ellen Street, Port Pirie; the Port Pirie Regional Library at 3 Wandearah Road, Port Pirie and the Crystal Brook Library in Bowman Street, Crystal Brook.
- Shopping centre pop-up displays in the coming weeks (dates and times to be confirmed).
The surveys close at 5pm Friday 6 December 2019.